Friday, October 19, 2007

Megan Fox insists she will not be any man's "little cupcake".

The Transformers sex symbol told GQ magazine if men mistake her for her sexy image she puts them firmly in their place.

She said: "Some guys who think I'm going to be this little cupcake who's going to bat my eyelids and be like a receptacle for them - I shut them down immediately."

She added: "I have this sort of promiscuous image. People assume I'm really overtly sexually aggressive and that I'm this wild child. And I'm not like that at all."

And it seems the 23-year-old isn't a big fan of actors.

She said: "Actors are either narcissistic douche bags or raging alcoholics."

Megan stars in Transformers sequel Revenge Of The Fallen, out Friday June 19.

She will also be seen playing a demonically possessed boy-eating cheerleader in Jennifer's Body, due for release in October.

She's also tipped to take over from Angelina Jolie as Lara croft in the Tomb Raider movies.

Copyright © 2009 The Press Association. All rights reserved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online