Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hayden Panettiere has revealed that media comparisons to Lindsay Lohan have made her adamant not to follow in her fellow starlet’s partying footsteps.

Heroes star’s beauty, blonde locks and small stature

as well as her constantly photographed life in Hollywood - have resulted in inevitable comparison to La Lohan but Hayden insists she won’t be falling out of nightclubs any time soon.


She told Teen magazine recently:

“For God knows what reason, they compare me with Lindsay Lohan [and so] it’s kind of become, ‘All right, you guys can stay there and try knocking me off my horse.’


I want to prove them wrong now.

“I think that, now more than ever, young girls need a good role model. My mom always says, ‘You are the books you read and the people you surround yourself with.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online