Saturday, June 28, 2008

Christina Aguilera

Not only is Christina more relaxed, but her new song "Save Me From Myself" shows that she is also becoming increasingly self-aware. Christina candidly admitted, "I think a lot of us can act as our own worst enemies at times, digging ruts for ourselves and making things out to be worse than they really are."

We all experience bad feelings at times, during which if we isolate ourselves can feel as if we're being sucked into a black hole. It is important to have loved ones and solid people to whom we can turn. Thankfully Christina has found the light in her hubby Jordan.

Come On Over Baby lyrics 3 Votes
Come On Over (Radio Edit) lyrics
When I was going through a dark time following my divorce a couple years ago (which resulted from my ex-wife cheating on me), I happened to see an article about Christina on a Rolling Stone magazine. It talked about her brutal break-up with her first boyfriend who proved to be quite the player. Some friends helped Christina through it by taking her into the kitchen of a restaurant where they told her to break some champagne glasses and release her anger. As Christina broke the champagne glasses she felt somewhat of an emotional breakthrough. It was this article that inspired my new book "Breakthrough for a Broken Heart."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online