Monday, August 25, 2008

Jessica Alba hairstyles

Jessica Alba Plans to Bring Baby to Movie Set

Working on her first film since giving birth to daughter Honor Marie four months ago, Jessica Alba says being away from her baby is "tough."

"To be honest with you, it's tough – and if it was any other movie I wouldn't be doing it," the actress, 27, says of filming An Invisible Sign of My Own, in which she plays a young math teacher helping troubled students. "It's difficult to spend any time away from her."

But Alba, speaking to PEOPLE at a party on Monday hosted by the Cinema Society and Dolce & Gabbana for Madonna's new film Filth and Wisdom, is determined not to miss out on any mommy moments once shooting starts.

"I love my daughter," says the star, "and she's going to be with me every day on the set."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online