Saturday, May 2, 2009

The famous Harry Potter Star, Emma Watson, has said that she really wants to go back to University in 2009 and continue with her studies like a “proper, proper nerd” as she has called herself. Thus Emma would put her acting career on hold.

Emma Watson has also told the China Daily online "For someone who has missed as much school as I have, I want to go back and discover what else there is. I always loved school - I was a proper, proper nerd. I just want that back again,"

The 19 year old “Harry Potter” actress, was supposed to be going to study in the prestigious Yale University in September, said: "I never thought that I would want to go to America for university. As a child, I aspired to go to Oxford or Cambridge, because that's where my parents went. When my dad talks about his time there, he says it was the most incredible experience."

Because of that, Emma - who plans to study history, politics, English, French and art, - will leave her acting career on hold and focus on her studies.

"Since I haven't been in school since July, I've only now realized how much I miss it. I don't make time for it now, and you really have to sit yourself down and think about it and do it. As much as I could, when I wasn't filming, I would go to school. When filming, I would send all of my work back to be marked by my teachers. As I got older, though, it was harder to slip in and out." She has said to the Interview Magazine.

Emma is currently filming the last “Harry Potter” movie, “The Deathly Hallows” planning to release Part 1 in 2010.





source: www.huliq.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online