Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ashley Tisdale has revealed that she thinks curves are more beautiful than being stick thin.

The High School Musical actress turned singer, says that she believes Jessica Alba has the perfect figure, and says that's what women should look like.

"I like curves - I think that's more beautiful," she tells OK! magazine. "I look at Jessica Alba and think she's got a great body. I think that's what women are supposed to look like."

And although Ashley likes to keep in shape, she does reveal that she likes to indulge in naughty treats every now and then. "I love French fries and bread, and when I'm on tour I have McDonald's."

"At home, I like to cook - I love omelettes in the morning. Still, I have started working out, so I do try to limit carbs and add protein. I want to build a little muscle."

Ashley Tisdale releases her second album 'Guilty Pleasure' on June 15 (UK) / June 16 (US), featuring the single It's Alright, It's OK. source: angryape.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online