Thursday, April 15, 2010

Kim Kardashian wants to be in the best shape of her life.

The reality starlet talks to Life & Style, in an interview given exclusively to PopEater, about losing weight after her breakup with Reggie Bush and being confident with her body.

Her confidence has grown: "It gave me a lot of confidence with my body. I work out to feel good about myself -- and sure, it doesn't hurt if someone notices."
"I've lost five pounds in five days," she told Life & Style of getting thinner.


How she feels now: "I used to be so shy and insecure walking around in a bikini doing shoots and things. It's amazing how much better I feel and I was really proud of myself for just sticking to my diet."

Her workout regimen: "I made sure that in addition to my gym workout, I did freestyle cardio outdoors. I went running or made sure I did as much walking as I could. I really kept active."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online