Monday, November 15, 2010

Rihanna revealed an embarrassing (yet hilarious) tale on the BBC’s The Graham Norton show involving one of her waxing sessions.

According to the story, Rihanna always requests an older, Russian lady to give her a wax. The singer said, “Every time I get a wax, I always specify that the lady is old and speaks Russian or no English.”

However, she was coerced by Ciara into visiting a new waxing salon. Not only did the star have to undergo the excruciating pain involved with getting a bikini wax, but it was made even worse when her “groomer” knew who she was! Her groomer was a 25-year-old American, and Rihanna says she was just dying for an autograph.

“I think she couldn’t wait until we were alone so she could ask for an autograph… And then, obviously, I’m laying there in pain, and she just decides to [say] ‘I know who you are… You’re Rihanna aren’t you?’” Rihanna said while mimicking the waxer.

Rihanna says the scenario was “one of the most awkward moments of her entire life”. Then, she points to the camera and says, laughing, “Ciara do not ever bring me back here!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online