Monday, November 15, 2010

Rihanna can’t wear white anymore.The ‘Only Girl In The World’ singer has recently dyed her hair a shocking bright red colour, but the style means she can’t wear light garments because it runs, ruining them.Rihanna explained: “Red suits my mood right now, it’s fun, playful and flirty. But I can’t wear white anymore, and my god, my pillows! I wake up thinking, ‘What The Hell? Who’s died in here?’ my pillows, my sheets, I open my eyes and see red.”

The ‘Rude Boy’ hitmaker is also constantly touring the world and relies on laundry services to keep her clothes clean, but says she still washes all her own underwear by hand, as it is ”too personal to send out”.

Barbados born Rihanna is also said to be considering becoming a UK resident, and moving from California to London.

She said: “I spend more time over there than I spend in Los Angeles, and that’s where I live. London is more like my home.”

Rihanna’s fifth album ‘Loud’ was released on November 10.

Rihanna's Red Long Straight Cut

Always one to make a sudden change, Rihanna showed off her long blazing red tresses while leaving a hotel in New York. Her long 'do is a sudden change from the shoulder length style she's been rockin' as of late.


We've spotted other celebrities with a similar look, including Stephanie Pratt, Megan Fox, and Sophie Monk. Check out all 264 pictures in the Long Straight Cut Lookbook.

Rihanna is set to release her newest CD Loud, which includes the smash hit "Only Girl in the World". The singers latest album showcases a more playful side to the singer with upbeat tempos and colorful visuals.

Rihanna goes to great lengths to turn heads in Times Square

Rihanna took over Times Square today with a traffic-stopping performance ahead of her Loud album release.

The flame-haired pop star performed her number one single What's My Name? for MTV's The Seven.

She was sporting a sleek new hairstyle after swapping her bob for a long weave in the same shade.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online