Sunday, December 12, 2010

Is 7-year-old Matty B. a pint-sized Vanilla Ice? Time will tell, but for now he's trying to go viral, rapping for the likes of Katy Perry, Ryan Seacrest and more stars in Hollywood.

The video finds the rhyme-spouting tyke hobnobbing with a bunch of celebs who, according to Matty, asked him to rap for them.Some sample lines from his hip-hop epic "Firework" include:

"I'll come I'll see I'll conquer, I'll drive your ear drums bonkers. Your hands will reach for stars 'cause my music will be awesome."

He even name-checks Katy during the tune:

"I was with my girl Katy Perry last night and this is something she said. You've gotta ignite your light and let it shine. Just own the night like the Fourth of July."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online