Saturday, October 16, 2010

EMMA Watson says meeting David and Victoria Beckham is one of the highlights of her career.

The actress has just wrapped shooting the last two installments in the Potter movie franchise and says she is stunned at the recognition it has brought her.

“Sometimes even celebrities come up to me saying how much they love the films and asking for my autograph,” says Emma.

iPhone
“It’s really nice but weird too. I remember the Beckhams came to one of our premieres and they did that.

“I was really amazed at that. Harry Potter just seems to be universally loved.”

Emma, 20, recently revealed she’s feeling sexier than ever since chopping off her hair.

“I’ve been wanting to do this since I was 16,” she said last month.

“But I couldn’t because of the films. I couldn’t wear a wig. It wouldn’t look natural on someone my age.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online