Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star has said that she is "totally fine" after the incident occurred at the Juliet Supper Club.

Kardashian, 29, had a drink thrown over her by a jealous girlfriend after Kim obliged a fan by taking a picture in the New York bar.

The reality star blogged: "I want to address this because everyone has been asking me if I'm okay after the bar fight last night. I'm totally fine, guys.

"Last night, Kourtney, [her boyfriend] Scott [Disick], Khloe and I went out to a bar to have a fun night on Khloe's last night in New York. A drunk male fan came up to me and asked to take a picture, and I obliged, but his girlfriend, who was also drunk, got a little out of hand."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online