Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Kim Kardashian has posed nude for an upcoming edition of W Magazine. In the accompanying interview,Kim says that her reality series "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" has taught her how to cope with being a celebrity.

"I used to think, I have to be this or that or skinny, and now, because of the show, everyone is embracing just me, which has given me such a confidence. Now, I'm like, 'Why did I ever give that feeling the time of day?' I'm so mature now. I'm a grown-up version of myself," she tells the magazine.

On the cover, Kim is covered by only a bit of silver paint and obscured by several article headlines.

The actress' celebrity status has been a mixed blessing in recent years. While her reality show has been a big hit for E!, Kim has gained just as many headlines over her leaked sex tape with R&B singer Ray J.


"I've learned to ignore everything," she says. "In the beginning I thought I was too sensitive for this. I'd Google myself and it would freak me out. Now I could care less if they say I'm pregnant with twins by my brother."

Kim Kardashian Voices Support for Chilean Miners
Braving the chilly fall weather, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian were spotted out in New York City last night (October 12). The E! Reality TV hotties both looked fabulous as they walked arm-in-arm, wearing scarves, warm coats, and boots.
And it looks like Kim has been closely following the rescue of the miners in Chile, sending her support from afar.

She tweeted, “Wow seriously in tears watching this Chilean miners getting released on CNN! What a tough struggle they made it through!!!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online