Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Rihanna - Pop diva Rihanna, is gearing up for her fifth studio album - that's right five fore-headed albums have been released already,and she's still gaining steam. It seems like just yesterday, she was singing about her Umbrella-ella-ella and dating Chris Brown. Now, a few court dates and a whole lotta rumors later, Rihanna is taking up acting and has a new man in her life, with rumors of marriage:

On Why Her hair Is Red
It’s loud and the album is called “Loud” and it’s brand new. I wanted something that was a new look, something again that wasn’t the typical umm, u know like black hair is my favorite color on me but I just wanted something that was really expressive and vibrant. And from black, it’s really difficult to go to red, so I had to do red first.

On Acting
I Love doing movies now, it’s something that I want to do more of. I just want to pick films that are wise for me. And roles that I can pull off…nothing that’s too big for me. I didn’t know that I wanted to do film until I started making this movie (Battleship). It was something that I was always interested in but I wanted to try and see if it was something that I like, at all.

Response To Matt Kemp Marriage Rumors
Nooo, what is this about? I’ve been hearing this all day long! Actually, no that’s not correct…well I don’t know if he’s about to but he hasn’t. A source. I would like a name.
Rihanna Up for Remake of “The Last Dragon?

Cult classic “The Last Dragon” is up for a remake by Kerry Gordy (son of Motown mogul Barry Gordy), John Davis of Davis Entertainment and Rza of Wu-Tang Clan as co-producer. Rza is confident the remake will be better than the original saying, "We're gonna make it real classic - take it back to the '80s. We're gonna try it a few years ahead. We got some crazy ideas, but the main thing is still finding that glow. That's still the theme of the film, to find that glow in yourself."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online