Saturday, May 8, 2010

Always looking spectacular, Jessica Alba hit the MET Ball at The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City on Monday (May 3).

The "Sin City" sweetie looked breathtaking in a silk frock as she posed for pictures on the red carpet. As previously reported by Gossip Center, Miss Alba and Mr Warren attended the White House Correspondents Association Dinner in Washington, DC on Saturday night,

While there, Jess spoke with press about how becoming a mother has fundamentally transformed every aspect of her life in a way she never imagined.

The “Good Luck Chuck” babe explained, “Having my daughter has certainly shifted my priorities. It’s all about giving her the best life possible, and that means finding that right balance between being hom and working when I can, rather than being so career-driven.”

As for her status as a sex symbol, Jess lamented, “It’s just a bizarre perspective that I have nothing to do with. I hang out with my friends and family and live a normal life — all the other stuff is very odd to me.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online