Saturday, May 8, 2010

Jessica Alba put her party hat on in New York to celebrate her birthday last night, but she still appeared down in the mouth. The Hollywood actress turned 29 yesterday and stepped out in style with husband Cash Warren.

Alba's birthday outfit consisted of a short party dress with three coloured segments, the top in gold, the middle in navy blue and the bottom green.

She covered up with a leather biker jacket and topped the outfit off with a pair of ankle boots, but despite the celebration she still couldn't raise much of a smile.
Breaking News
Jessica Alba: I want the legs of Gisele Bundchen
Jessica Alba has confessed that her legs like Gisele Bundchen. She said she would like to have legs like a supermodel. The actress said: “I do not mind having legs like Gisele, who would say no to those 6-inch legs?” However, Alba said that even “value” figure. She added: “When I was younger, my mother taught me to appreciate my body. She taught me to make the most of what I have and not be too hard on myself. “The girls have to learn to embrace their bodies and realize that we never going to see around the world.”
The rustic diner offers a small menu with the main dishes ranging in price from $13 to $24.

'One reviewer described the food as 'brand of hearty, wintry fare cooked in a fire-breathing hearth.'

It is owned by Jean Adamson, former head chef at New York's well known Freeman's restaurant. While the Simyone Lounge, located in the Big Apple's meatpacking district is a relatively new social space.

As you might expect, it is a plush lounge frequented by New York's beautiful people. Although it is called the Simyone Lounge, the city's in-crowd simply refer to it as SL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online