Monday, May 3, 2010

Rihanna is working with Taio Cruz on new songs.

Just months after her 'Rated R' album hit shelves and already RiRi is planning her next record - including a collaboration with the 'Break Your Heart' hitmaker.

"We will start recording when I get back to LA. I'm not doing any new songs while I'm on the road," Rihanna revealed to the Daily Star. "Taio has been signed by L.A. Reid and I think he's great."

So what does Cruz have in store for the 'Rude Boy' star? He explained: "I really like Please Don't Stop The Music, so the tracks I've written for Rihanna are in that vein."


The 'Umbrella' starlet is also heading to the UK next month for an arena tour (with support from Pixie Lott, Tinie Tempah and Tinchy Styder on various dates)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online