Saturday, May 8, 2010

Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has teamed up with sisters Kourtney and Khloe to launch a new range of beach outfits.

Kim was keen to design something which flattered her curvy figure and paid homage to her style, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

'I love getting glam and dressed up when I go to the beach and like bikinis that fit my body type the best,' Kim said.

Kourtney - who became a mother for the first time in December - was keen to make her swimwear practical because her figure has now changed.

I wanted amazing bikini that is super easy to wear, but has extra support on top-since I now have that issue,' said Kourtney.

So the three sisters have now teamed up to launch their swim wear label- Beach Bunny Swimwear that will be available next month at beachbunnyswimwear.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online