Saturday, May 8, 2010

Socialite and reality TV star Kim Kardashian has admitted that posing for Playboy three year ago was not a comfortable experience and she is "sorry" she did it.

The 29-year-old star said that she regrets baring all for the publication in December 2007, but was urged to do so by her mother Kris Jenner to promote their Keeping Up with the Kardashians TV programme, Contactmusic reported.

"I'm sorry I did Playboy. I was uncomfortable. My mother said, 'Go for it. They might never ask you again. Our show isn't on the air yet. No one knows who you are. Do it and you'll have these beautiful pictures to look at when you're my age'," Kardashian said.

However, posing in another nude shoot for Harper's Bazaar, the 29-year-old beauty said she felt more comfortable this time around.

"It's definitely scary, but it's very liberating. I think the message is embrace your curves and who you are. I feel proud if young girls look up to me and say, 'I'm curvy and proud of it now," Kardashian said.

"I might have a little bit of cellulite. I might not be toned everywhere. I might struggle in this area or that," she added.

Meanwhile, Kardashian has come under fire for posting a picture on Twitter, which showed her holding a cat by the scruff of its neck.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) have issued a statement criticising her behaviour.

"Kim Kardashian isn't the only person who mistakenly thinks that because a mother cat picks up her kittens by the scruff of the neck that a supportive hand under the rump isn't needed," a statement from PETA said.

However, the brunette beauty has defended her actions and insists the animal is "fine".


"I have been getting negative comments regarding the way I was holding the kitty, but rest assured, the owner and vet were on set and showed me how to pick him up.

"The cat was not harmed in any way and is perfectly fine! I love animals and would never do anything to harm any animals," Kardashian said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online