Tuesday, June 22, 2010

HUMIDIFIER HOTTIE

Stepping out solo, Jessica Alba took to a children’s store in Beverly Hills for an afternoon of shopping today (June 18).

After spending a few minutes searching for the pefect purchase, the 29-year-old actress picked up a humidifier for her daughter Honor Warren.

Meanwhile, Jessica says her role in the violent new movie The Killer Inside Me shocked her friends.

“My friends were probably the most taken aback. They were trying to get images out of their head for a while,” she tells New York Magazine.

The film, based on Jim Thompson’s 1952 novel about a psychotic killer, also stars Casey Affleck and Kate Hudson.

Jessica also opens up about how becoming a mother has changed her career choices.

“After I had my daughter, I wanted to concentrate on doing movies with good directors,” she reveals. “If I’m going to be away from her, it needs to be worth it. I don’t want to be away from her doing some big silly movie where I’m running around in a leotard shooting people for six months. I’m not saying I’ll never do that, but right now, that’s not where my head’s at.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online