Monday, June 21, 2010

CRITICALLY acclaimed rapper Drake has said that his brief relationship with Rihanna was one of the “most beautiful” things he has ever experienced and admits that the Bajan beauty was the muse for his hotly anticipated debut album.

In a candid interview, the Canadian star admits that although he wasn’t in love with Rihanna, he was “overwhelmed” in her presence.

"It's so rare that I feel nervous and small due to a woman's presence. And I will tell you that, Rihanna had me so overwhelmed at the time that we met and throughout the duration of our friendship that she gave me an emotion I truly miss in my life." He said.

He added that many of the tracks on his new album ‘Thank Me Later’ were written in appreciation for the times that the couple shared.

"On the album I wanted to pay homage to her for giving me that emotion. I don't know when the next time I will feel that. I would say that I was very in to that situation but I wouldn't say I loved her. I didn't get to know her well enough to say that I love her."

The hotly tipped protégé of rapper Lil Wayne appeared on the ‘Rickey Smiley Show’ to defend comments he made earlier this month claiming that Rihanna used him as a “pawn” during their relationship.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online