Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Rihanna has revealed that her pal Katy Perry's pending hen party will be 'crazy.'

RiRi, who was rumoured to be organising the bachelorette party told MSN: " No, I am not planning her party, but I DO plan to attend,"

She added: "Knowing Katy, I'm sure we are in for a crazy night!"
The California Gurls singer's fiancé Russell Brand also agreed with Rihanna's claims earlier this month claiming that his wife-to-be 'knows how to party.'

Perry has previously said that she wanted the Rihanna to strip at the bachelorette party because 'she's hot.'

Meanwhile in other Rihanna news, the Te Amo singer has stated that she wants to become a movie star.

The 22-year old confessed: "Movies are definitely something that I want to get into soon. Although it may surprise people my ideal role would be a comic role."

She added: "I love comedy and I am pretty much a prankster, so that is a whole new world that I would love to venture off into."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online