Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Rihanna: Back On Top

There's no doubt that Rihanna's life has been a rollercoaster this past year.So it's great to hear that the singer is back on form and loving life.

Speaking in the latest issue of US Elle magazine, and doing a great job at gracing the cover whilst she's at it, the Barbadian beauty revealed just how far she's come in the past year, all thanks to her new man: "I'm so happy. I feel really comfortable, and it's so easy.

"I have such a chaotic life. but at the end of the day. that is just my peace. It keeps me sane, really, talking to him and talking to my family."

Rihanna doesn't shy away from revealing the pain she had to deal with following the abuse she suffered at the hands of then-boyfriend Chris Brown: "A year ago, I was very confused. Because he was my best friend. All of a sudden, one night changed our whole lives - not only our friendship, but our lives. "I wanted to wake up one day and just not have that pain anymore. I wanted to be with him again or get over him - it was either-or. I just didn't want to feel the pain, the confusion."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online