Friday, June 11, 2010

Gorgeous Megan Fox will no long appear in Transformers
3. According to an Access Hollywood write-up, a rep of the actress told the site that it was her decision not to return to the hit movie. Some sources, however, say that in order for Shia LaBeouf’s character, Samuel James Witwicky, to take a new direction, it was better off for Shia not to have a love interest. In another source, Meagan was very vocal about her gripes with Transformer’s director Michael Bay. Quoted by Wonderland magazine, Megan compared her Transformer director to Hitler and Napoleon. “He’s like Napoleon and he wants to create this insane, infamous mad-man reputation. He wants to be like Hitler on his sets, and he is. So he’s a nightmare to work with but when you get him away from set, and he’s not in director mode, I kind of really enjoy his personality because he’s so awkward, so hopelessly awkward.”

Megan who is the featured cover of Allure magazine’s June issue also dispels rumors that she had her lips enhanced. “I will say for people who question the authenticity of my lips, you can clearly see that my lips are my lips.” Megan was once called Sexiest Woman in the planet. She also said, she will never tan again because of the damage caused to her skin. “I had been tanning a lot so that Michael [Bay] would be happy with my skin tone. Every spare moment of sun that was outside, I had to be in it. It’s not going to happen again because of the damage and the possible skin cancer.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online