Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I am desperately needing to dye my hair, the greys seem to double by the day. Ugh. It'll have to wait though until I have the time and money to spend at the salon (I don't trust myself to do it at home). In the meantime, here are some hair dyeing links I love:

* I'm loving Rihanna's daring dark hair streaks but am too much of a wuss to try that as a permanent look. However, I can rock it for a night using a TouchBack marker. -- Stylelist
* Scientists have been trying to figure out for decades the effects of using permanent hair dye (besides your new look afterwards). So, are there health risks to using it?

# Interlacing is an up-and-coming new hair color technique that consists of braiding the hair, then dyeing it, creating a multi-tone look. -- Vogue UK
# If you want to forgo the chemicals, try using natural ingredients for creating your own hair dye. -- Nature Moms

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online