Saturday, September 25, 2010

Jessica Alba has said that she thinks she's become more "wild and free" since she has had her two-year-old daughter Honor, according to reports.

The actress, who has always been thought of as a girl-next-door-type says that she likes to attend more parties now, reports the Daily Star.

Alba said: "I think I'm a little more wild and free since I had her because once she's in bed, all my mum friends, we get together and have dance parties at the house."

"It's really dorky but I probably would have never done that before."

What - danced around your house with a bunch of girlfriends? Come on. You are as dull as you sound - but thankfully - you look good.

Check out Alba and her babe of a daughter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online