Wednesday, September 1, 2010

a Katy Perry NIP SLIP!!

This muldoon has been flashing her bazongas day in and day out, but even after her endless displays, we’ve still yet to see any areola action. Well my perverted friends, every dog has her day, and Egotastic has an ‘udderly’ clear nip slip posted on their site.

Alright, it ain’t much. In fact it kinda looks like a brown shadow…almost as if Jesse James was off target with a dirty sanchez. Who cares anyway people? Now that I’ve lured you here with the promise of her rosy eraser tip, let me tug on your coat about something…Katy Perry sucks donkey shlonger. It saddens me that I actually have to point that fact out, but there you have it. Moreover, she’s affianced to a strutting dipshit, who’s as about as funny as a root canal. Separately they’re an abomination, and together they’re the apocalypse. She’s got some cans, I’ll grant you that, but there’s just something so decidedly puke-y about her. Besides, I’ m not even sure they’re real.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online