Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Russell Brand has revealed the truth about the moment when he first met fiance Katy Perry - and says he immediately fell in love with her.

The previously legendary womaniser elaborated on the often-quoted tale that I Kissed A Girl star Perry threw a plastic bottle at his head during rehearsals for last year's MTV VMAs.

Writing in My Booky Wook 2, the second installment of his autobiography, the funnyman confesses that he wanted 'to pull her hair' afterward but took her out for date the next day instead.But he says by the end of their first meeting, he had totally fallen for her after she gave as good as she got when it came to comedy banter between them and gave him an Alexander McQueen bangle.

Brand gushes: 'You'll think it frivolous of me to say I knew I'd marry her on that first date. The truth is I fell in love with her when she hit me with that bottle.'

He continued: 'From the first date, I changed. No more women. Well, actually, thousands of women. I wake up to a different one each day, they're all her.

'She chose me, bottled me and cuffed me. And now this is my life, my girl, this beautiful woman.'

He also reveals that he had been expressly warned by MTV bosses not to attempt to seduce Perry, as he met her as they rehearsed co-hosting the 2009 MTV VMAs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online