Monday, January 31, 2011

In my undying quest to bring you even the most arbitrary bit of news concerning Emma Watson, Summit Entertainment is close to picking up the adaptation of The Perks of Being a Wallflower with Watson attached to star.

iPhone
Never having read the book (though I hear good things), I can only assume that it will kick major ass considering that it is often in the top ten of most banned books by the American Library Association. Controversial subject AND Emma Watson? I’m already lining up for tickets despite the fact that filming won’t begin until June. Summit is near picking up the tab for the film, with the original author, Stephen Chbosky directing off his own script. Watson will costar with Logan Lerman, he of Percy Jackson “fame” and the newest recipient of my unending hatred.

This is probably needless to say, but WOOOO!!! This is the first big career move post-Potter for Watson and it looks like a solid choice. I’m just glad she didn’t pull a Radcliffe and get naked up on stage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online