Wednesday, January 12, 2011

'Only Girl (In The World)' singer Rihanna said she'd like to set up a house with her female rapper friend as they shot a video for Nicki's song 'Fly' together.

After posting a photo of them together, she wrote: "Me and Nikki in our new crib, lol! Gettin busy on set of 'FLY'!!! It's so hard to keep my hands off! (sic)"

Nicki soon replied, jokingly saying she'd only move in if Rihanna improved her spelling, saying: "Lol. If we're gonna live together and hook up u gotta learn how 2 spell my name! Lmaoo. Gossip Gossip ni**a just stop it! (sic)"

Rihanna was quick to write back, saying: "B***h don't u hear me askin what my OWN name is??? Lol! My bad, I'll make it up to u wink (sic)."

Rihanna also scored two number ones in the UK yesterday, with her single 'What's My Name' taking the top spot in the single charts, while her latest album 'Loud' was the biggest selling album of the last week, which prompted her to thank her fans.

She wrote: "Another week! 'LOUD' and 'What's my Name' are the #1 ALBUM and SINGLE respectively! UK you are on FYAH!Rah Rah! THANK U! (sic)."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online