Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Brian Austin Green has revealed that he is "proud" to be Megan Fox's husband.

The actor, who started dating the 24-year-old six years ago, explained that he feels fortunate to be married to her.

When chatshow host Jimmy Kimmel asked: "Do you wake every morning and say, 'Hey buddy, I married Megan Fox?'" Green replied: "Yes I do. I am very proud of myself. I'm a lucky man."

Kimmel then joked: "I don't know if people tell you, but she's very attractive."

The 37-year-old denied rumours that their low-key wedding in Hawaii was spontaneous, adding that they had planned the ceremony which Green's 8-year-old son Kassius was a part of.

He explained: "We planned the whole thing. We had a small wedding with my son. We included him in the ceremony, so we had rings and then a bracelet for him."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online