Monday, January 31, 2011

Heroes star Hayden Panettiere has admitted that she would be willing to reprise her role in a reunion movie.

The actress played super-powered cheerleader Claire Bennet on the NBC drama from 2006 to 2010.

Asked if she would be interested in a Heroes film, she told Collider: "Yeah, I think so. I get asked that a lot. If there is [a film], I haven’t heard about it yet, but maybe one day. Never say never."

Panettiere added that she was satisified with the way Heroes concluded, despite the show's unexpected cancellation.

"It was a wonderful experience," she insisted. "I loved everything about it. I saw the good in every storyline and everything that was given to us. It's not like I'm going to write something better."

Her co-star Greg Grunberg previously admitted that he is still hoping for a reunion film, while Ali Larter has claimed that the project is unlikely to happen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online