Monday, January 31, 2011

Hayden Panettiere is still unclear about a rumored movie version of her former TV series Heroes.

Some fans are speculating that a film spin-off will be made to wrap-up the canceled show.

But the actress - who played cheerleader Claire Bennet - doesn't know if it's going ahead.

"I have no idea of any intention [of it]," the 21-year-old beauty tells Zap2It. "I think if it happened, it would be a little bit down the road."

Panettiere adds that she would be interested in the movie if it was given the go ahead. "It would be fun to do, but I know nothing about it."

As for her role on Heroes, Hayden said: "I grew up on that show. I spent some of my real developmental years there, and that's my family.

"They were the best people to grow up around, and it was a great experience. And I loved playing Claire - she grew up with me, and I grew up with her."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online