Saturday, January 15, 2011

For some reason, everyone's been jib-jabbing like hell about the possibility that Nicki Minaj and Rihanna are going to roommates. I don't know how that is relevant to anything in this world of ours, but, despite oil spills, global warming, the switch on astrological signs, and the upheaval in Tunisia, the living situation of two celebrities is apparently a supreme concern.

Anyway, despite rumor or whatever, Nicki Minaj came to confirm that the rumor is indeed untrue, and that she and Rihanna do not plan on sharing bunkbeds. In an interview with her father, mother, deity, and cognizant designer, better known as MTV, she explained:

"I don't know where people got this really insane, hilarious, random rumor that she and I were living together," she said.

Well, I suppose that tweet and picture Rihanna threw out on January 8th was easily misinterpreted. And I quote: "http://twitpic.com/3o9l94 - Me and Nikki in our new crib, lol! Gettin busy on set of FLY!!! Its so hard to keep my hands off!" (remember, these aren't exactly the smartest people in the world).

Moving right along:

"We just shot the video for a song I have on the album I have called 'Fly,' and when I saw her, the first thing I said was, 'So, did you hear we're living together?' and we just started cracking up laughing. She was like, 'Yo, I can't believe that people are, like, this ridiculous."

Yes, Rihanna, we are all "so, like, omfg" ridiculous.

"So we Twit-Pic'd ourselves, and she put it on Twitter and said 'Me and Nicki at our new pad' or something. The funny thing is, people didn't realize we were joking. People still were hitting me like, 'Oh my God, you're so lucky. You and Rihanna living together?' It was like, 'What?' It's like, you can't even be sarcastic anymore. It was hilarious, though...No, we're not getting cozy. I mean, we're not getting cozy yet. I mean, there is a possibility 'cause she's just like a bad b*tch. So you just never know!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online